Well, this is a new one for me. Buckle up, I’m about to land this plane.
The classic Saturday garage sale shenanigans were taking place when my eyes found a beautiful piece of art sometimes referred to as a couch.
Honestly, if I had that $150, I would have purchased this couch and found some way to put in in my apartment back in Fayetteville. It’s majestic.
Let’s talk atmosphere.
So obviously I was not alone at said garage sale, and it took my public relaxation skills to a whole new level. As said in my previous post, you just have to have absolutely no shame. My life equation: No shame=lots of gain
Here are all my thoughts and feelings:
- Overall Comfiness: 9.7/10 (this couch challenges the comfort of the honors college lounge and that’s saying something)
- Cushion Quality: 10/10 (so comfy and a fun pattern, is there anything more you could ask for??????)
- Atmosphere: 7/10 (honestly i give this a 7 not because of the extremely public nature of it but because the weather wasn’t great, and SO I RATE THE LITERAL ATMOSPHERE. Kinda humid, just a weird weather day)
- The ‘it’ Factor: oh the it factor was definitely the carpet cleaner i was next to. i don’t even think i need to explain that further
- Pillows: 10/10 (FOR THE FIRST TIME THERE WERE PILLOWS AND I WAS ECSTATIC. THEY WERE OF WONDERFUL CRAFTSMANSHIP)
- Width: 8/10 (every couch can be a little bit wider and i hope whoever bought this has many a great nap on it)
- Further Recommendations: i personally enjoy having a blanket with me so maybe in the future include a blanket just for show but also for people like me who want to test out the couch before buying it. also a movie to watch would be cool.